| Andy travels the length and breadth of the country to test out the flies accompanied by various fishing companions including Ray Baker, who takes Andy to the rainbow trout of Packington and Chris Ogbourne, who charms the wild brownies out of a chalk stream.|
Stunning photography both above and below the water's surface.
An essential practical guide for the angler in search of the rainbow trout, the brown trout, the charr, the grayling and the salmon.
· The Morning Star for the Grayling.
· The Black Nymph for the Rainbow Trout.
· The Pearly Queen for the Charr.
· The Palmered Olive for the Brown Trout.
· The Red Devil for the Salmon.