| A 10' Class III, 3.5-4.5 ips, sink tip fly line designed for maximum castability and line control. An ideal line for lake, pond and river fishing to help get flies down quickly and maintain a straight line connection to detect subtle strikes. High floating head behind sinking tip makes mending and line management possible. Braided multifilament core performs in a variety of conditions.|
1. Orvis Line ID Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
2. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
3. Enhanced Welded Loops New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Core Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
5. Environmentally Responsible Packaging Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.