Fishing Clubs, Associations, Societies and Organisations
Links to the websites of Fishing Clubs and Associations, Organisations and Societies relating to Flyfishing, Fly Tying and Game Fishing
- Angling Trust - The Angling Trust is the representative body for game, coarse and sea anglers in England.
- Crediton Fly Fishing Club - Fly Fishing Club in Devon.
- Fish Legal - Formerly the ACA - a unique, non-profit making organisation set up to use the law to fight pollution and other damage to the water environment - both freshwater and marine - and to protect the rights of anglers and angling.
- Fish Rutland - A fun day out for 10 to 17s: fly fishing from a boat for trout on Rutland Water.
- Fish The Exe - Conserving Salmon and Trout fishing on the River Exe and River Barle. Partners include RETA, Environment Agency, Dulverton Anglers Association and Tiverton Fly Fishing.
- Groe Park and Irfon Angling Club (GPIAC), Builth Wells
- Hastings Fly Fishing Club - Stillwater Sussex, UK.
- Herts Flydressers Guild - Fly patterns and lots more.
- Kennick Fly Fishers - A fully constituted amateur organisation run for the benefit of its members who share a passion for fly fishing and enjoyment of the countryside.
- Lure Anglers Soc - The LAS is the club for all lure anglers - whether your interest lies in catching pike, perch, chub, zander, bass or even something more exotic.
- NationalFishingMonth - National Fishing Month happens every year. This years dates are 20th July to 27th August. Visit www.nationalfishingmonth.com to take part.
- North West Fly Dressers Guild - The Flydressers Guild exists to promote an interest in fly tying and bring together fly-tyers worldwide.
- Salmon and Trout Association
- Salmon Fishing Now - is a website designed to give an overview of salmon and insight into why salmon fishing is one of the most desired fishing sports there are.
- Upper Teign Fishing Association - Game Fishing Dartmoor.
- Vliegvissers Netherlands
- West Lothian Angling Association - Promoting angling throughout West Lothian.
- Westcountry Angling Passport - The scheme offers access to fishing on over 100kms of wild fishing on the rivers and streams of Devon and Cornwall. These are available as roving beats on the Token Fishery, as bookable beats through the Booking Office or on a day ticket basis on the Dartmoor Fishery.
- Westcountry Rivers Trust - Passport Scheme and much more.