| An aggressive weight-forward taper turns over large, heavy flies easily. Great line for stripers and other cool-water species. Braided multifilament core offers great performance in a wide range of temperature conditions. Low-memory core and coating won't tangle in a stripping basket.|
1. New and Improved Wonderline Coating Our latest generation of Wonderline coating is 20% slicker than the previous generation, resulting in the slickest fly lines on the market. Casts farther with less effort, produces higher line speeds to cut through the wind and improve accuracy, repels dirt and grime, picks up off the water easier, improves floatation, and reduces tangles. An Orvis exclusive, patented process applied at our facility in Manchester, VT.
2. Orvis Line ID Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
3. Enhanced Welded Loops New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Rear Loops Saltwater lines have an enhanced rear loop as well for attaching to backing.
5. Core Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
6. Environmentally Responsible Packaging Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.